We are registered with The Property Ombudsman Limited property redress scheme.
We are a member of CMP client money protection scheme.
Arranging Viewings for potential tenants
Right to rent checks for potential tenants
Preparation of contracts for tenancy
Appointment for signing of contracts obtaining all required identification to cover right to rent checks
Copying and storing of the identification and contracts.
Submission of new tenancy details to Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax suppliers
Rental payments direct to bank account
• Check in Housing Inventory to arrange a meeting with the tenant and complete an inventory of move in details with photographs to support
• Check out inventory, to arrange a final inspection after tenant has vacated to compare start and finish condition and report on inventory.
• Changes to tenancy, any name or address or other reasonable changes requested by landlord showing relevant proof of changes to satisfy customer due diligence
• Credit Check to identify risk assessment of client
• Full referencing to include Credit check, current landlord reference, right to rent clearance, AML compliance with printed report to show data obtained
• Deposit Registration to register the tenant’s details and supply tenant with terms and conditions and prescribed information, within 30 days of start of tenancy, and to transfer funds to Deposit Protection Service.
• Maintenance works, to liaise with contractor to arrange appointment to carry out initial quote and to report to landlord, and then once instruction taken from landlord to arrange for works to be completed.
Cost of works plus 20%
• Gas Safety Certificate, to supply contractor with tenant details to arrange for appointment to compile gas safety certificate and to copy and keep on our file.
• Energy Performance certificate to supply contractor with tenant details to arrange for appointment to compile Energy performance certificate and to copy and keep on our file.£75.00
• Yearly tax statements, to compile a yearly statement showing all rental payments collected and paid to landlord, including any deductions.
• A holding deposit of up to 1 week rent
• A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks rent
• A payment of £50 to alter a tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
• Interest rate of 3% above the Bank pf England’s base rate, for late payment of rent ( which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A payment of £70 for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
Please see documents which relate to our GDPR policy below.